- Fixed an issue with connecting to video calls on tablets.
- Fixed a couple issues with Maps causing crashes.
- Added game support for Mutants of Ixx and Down & Out in Dredgeburg by Skullfungus.
- An alert will now show if you try to join a video/audio call and your browser doesn't have permissions for media devices.
- Added a disabled state to buttons so you cannot double click when uploading an asset, creating a table or sheet, and joining a video call.
- Fixed a crash caused by bad data when uploading and avatar or asset.
- Fixed an issue with password reset not working.
We've been hard at work continuing to improve things and fix bugs from our initial batch of players. Most importantly we've fixed some bugs that caused crashing while using map & tokens, or rolling dice.
We've also added the ability to be able to create multiple sheets within a Table. Just click on your first sheet's avatar to reveal a menu allowing you to add an additional sheet!
Early access invites will start going out to backers today! We are sending them out in waves, and will be monitoring to make sure everything is running smoothly as each new wave of players starts using Role.