October 16, 2020 - v0.2.4
- Dice tray is open by default when you enter a table.
- Made it easier to select and delete drawings on your maps. You can also move the map while in delete mode.
- Added empty state copy to both the Asset Tray and Dice Roller.
- Updated some styling on sheets for better readability.
- Increased the range that you can zoom maps in and out.
- Fixed PDFs that were marked as Maps or Tokens causing the app to crash.
- Fixed a couple bugs where you couldn't get back to viewing your own sheets after looking at another user's sheet.
- Fixed a bug where during sheet creation you could get stuck in a disabled state. We've also updated copy to make it clearer what the two buttons do.
- Fixed a bug where during asset uploading you could get stuck in a disabled state.
- Fixed a bug where the dice icons would sometimes partially disappear.