- Fixed an issue preventing sheet templates from being deleted from your dashboard.
- Fixed being able to unsave sheet templates that comes from a product you haven't purchased.
- Fixed properly showing "Duplicate" button when previewing a sheet template if you have already saved it.
- Fixed loading custom dice from sheet templates coming from a game.
- Fixed sheet templates you searched for showing up as if you had saved them already.
- Fixed crash that sometimes happened when signing out while viewing a product page.
- Fixed incorrectly redirecting you to the wrong page when signing in.
- First pass at dashboard performance improvements. Games, rooms, sheets, templates, assets have been optimized to load more quickly.
- Added a filter panel to the store. This let's you find new games based on product type, price, complexity, or average session length.
- Added new sections to the store: Bestsellers, Free Quickstarts, and Role Exclusives.
- Fixed unnecessarily showing the new user Room First Time Experience if you are joining a room. We now only show it when you are creating your first room.
You can now create custom sided dice from within a room and within the template builder!
- The Dice Roller in a room now has a new option in the top right to access Dice Settings. This is only visible to a Room Host.
- Hosts can toggle which dice are available in the room, as well as set the default color.
- From within the dice settings, hosts can also create custom sided dice for use by everyone in the room.
- In the Templater Builder, you can add custom dice to the template. These dice are usuable in a Dice Pool element as well as when creating an Element Link to the Dice Roller.
We've updated our search to begin moving it towards a global search. When searching you will now see games available on the platform, products that are for sale, as well as templates published by the community.
- Fixed dice with default color having a border after they are rolled.
- Fixed being able to update the color of an element's dice link.
- Fixed updating card settings from overwriting all room settings.
We've updated your dashboard to our latest design patterns!
- Updated UI for Rooms, Sheets, Templates, Assets.
- New Games page under My Stuff shows you your purchases core and supplement books.
- Fixed an issue with screen sharing on certain browsers.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to login with invalid credentials.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes happens when loading the chat.
- Fixed FTE issue when checking for a publisher name.
- Fixed allowing creators to edit templates that are assigned to their publisher account.
- We've updated the Room creation flow for new users. You'll now be prompted to search for a game and we'll help you pre-populate your new room with materials.
- We've added support for our store to handle preorders for upcoming titles.
- Fixed Slots and Clocks having a mismatch in the count vs how many items show up.
- Fixed Buff graphic correctly expanding when it's set to take up 2 columns.
- Strips markdown syntax from collapsed group titles.
- Fixed video tiles having incorrect sheet avatar assigned to them.
- Fixed crashes related to empty sheets.
We've begun transitioning to our updated Dashboard UI! With this release our dashboard is undergoing a design update to unify our entire app to our latest dark purple theme. This initial update has our store page and product pages updated with our latest designs, including products pages being themed to the game they represent!
More to come on this front including:
- Updated designs for your rooms, sheet, and materials.
- Better searching and filtering options.
- Improved performance of all aspects of your dashboard for a snappier loading experience.
We've added some more options for sharing the viewing & editing permissions of your sheets in a room. From a sheet's options menu you will now see the private and share toggles replaced with two new options: Viewers and Editors. Each of these settings gives you the following choices:
- You: Only you can view or edit the sheet.
- You + Host: Only you and the host of the room can view or edit the sheet.
- Everyone: Anyone in the room can view or edit the sheet.
- Fixed chat getting stuck in a loading state.
- Fixed crash in preview rooms when toggling open the dice total.
- Fixed 1Password trying to fill passwords when creating a new room.
- Fixed switching between shared and private assets when not connected to a video call.
- Fixed changing a shared asset to private closing the asset for the party.
- Fixed dice rolls being associated with the wrong person when in speaker mode and viewing an asset.
Focus Mode Updates
We've added a little more functionality to "Focus Mode", the toggle found in your video call settings menu when connected inside of a room. In addition to hiding video thumbnails when in speaker view, focus mode will now also:
- Hide any players that have not yet connected to the video call in grid view.
- Hide any players that are connected to the video call but have both their camera & mic turned off.
Persistent Room Settings
We've added the ability to persist certain settings your set while in a room that you've created or joined. The following settings will now save from session to session:
- The volume the host has set for shared audio.
- If you have muted the lobby music.
- If you have toggled on showing dice totals.
- If you have enabled private dice rolls.
- If you have enabled auto clearing your dice rolls.
- The last dice color you selected.
- Fixed lobby music becoming unmuted if the music file changed while you are still in the room.
- Fixed shared audio correctly looping if you enabled looping before playing a track.