You can now create custom sided dice from within a room and within the template builder!
- The Dice Roller in a room now has a new option in the top right to access Dice Settings. This is only visible to a Room Host.
- Hosts can toggle which dice are available in the room, as well as set the default color.
- From within the dice settings, hosts can also create custom sided dice for use by everyone in the room.
- In the Templater Builder, you can add custom dice to the template. These dice are usuable in a Dice Pool element as well as when creating an Element Link to the Dice Roller.
We've updated our search to begin moving it towards a global search. When searching you will now see games available on the platform, products that are for sale, as well as templates published by the community.
- Fixed dice with default color having a border after they are rolled.
- Fixed being able to update the color of an element's dice link.
- Fixed updating card settings from overwriting all room settings.