The Fae Team
Two years ago, a crack squad of the Sun Guard’s Human Intervention Division was sent to prison by the Faerie Court for a crime they didn’t commit. These woodland creatures promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Faerie Realm underground.
Today, still wanted by the Sun Guard, they survive as freelancers. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire… The Fae Team.
The Fae Team is a Lasers & Feelings hack inspired by The A-Team television show, putting the players in the role of woodland creatures and giving them magical powers before sending them through a gargoyle-generated portal into the human world to tackle urgent missions.
This family-friendly RPG features quick character creation, simple game mechanics, and multiple roll tables to help the Story Guide create one-shot adventures.
The bundle includes Role sheets of:
- The character sheet
- A rules reference
- A Story Guide adventure reference for Moonlight Express
- Safety tools
It also includes:
- The 14-page The Fae Team booklet
- The 2-page Moonlight Express adventure
- A 16-page detailed write-up for new Story Guides on how to use Moonlight Express as an introductory adventure
- A 30-page example of Moonlight Express being played
- 12 images for use as character sheet avatars
REVIEWS AND ACTUAL PLAY
A review of The Fae Team is available at TTRPGkids.com.
An actual play based on Moonlight Express is available as Episode 18 of the Almost Bedtime Theater podcast.