The Dawnlands are filled with various groups of palaeolithic humans, all trying their best to survive in this prehistoric world, where they are far from the top of the food chain.
You are not like them.
You will venture forth from your home, rise up and challenge the monstrous creatures who roam this land, discover secrets better left forgotten, protect your people from the feral horrors that rise in the night, bind your will and your word to the sacred stone of this land and become stonebound.
What is included in this setting?
- New complete truth section
- New full region to explore
- New companion assets, from riding into battle on a triceratops to carrying a monkey on your shoulder.
- New rituals, several new shamanistic rituals that fit this prehistoric setting.
- New paths, new paths including a wielder of natural magic, and one who walks in the spirits of animals.
- New foes and npcs including megafauna, dinosaurs, and supernatural horrors.
- New oracle tables, including a wild magic complication table.
Stonebound is still in an early beta stage meaning that all aspects of this document may change as it is being worked on.
Things I need to finish;
- Detailed descriptions for each region
- Details for each foe
- More tables
- Add more art
- Add the map
- More assets
- Character sheet
This work is based on Ironsworn (found at www.ironswornrpg.com), created by Shawn Tomkin, and licensed for our use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).