Masks - Secrets of A.E.G.I.S.
A.E.G.I.S., the Advanced Expert Group for Intervention and Security, is the premiere superhero law enforcement agency in all of Halcyon City. Its power is enormous; its actions, dangerous; its goals, secret. The agency is both respected and feared in equal measure.
Now their secrets are laid bare for you. Cracked files, mission reports, and more await you within…
Secrets of A.E.G.I.S.* is a sourcebook for the roleplaying game Masks: A New Generation that fleshes out the metahuman covert law enforcement agency, A.E.G.I.S., with new details and new ways to play the game. Here, you’ll find everything you need to play a game centered around A.E.G.I.S. and the myriad conflicts that superhuman law enforcement brings.
In this book, you get:
- Classified files from A.E.G.I.S.’s servers detailing a wide array of important incidents and individuals
- Two new playsets designed to help you play Masks in brand new ways—from playing agents of A.E.G.I.S. to playing the resistance to a covert alien invasion
- Two new limited edition playbooks to add to your game of Masks, along with advice for using them in your game
Does your team of heroes have what it takes to delve into the deepest, darkest secrets of A.E.G.I.S.? Time to find out.
- 145 page Secrets of A.E.G.I.S. sourcebook in PDF format
- 2 new Playbooks in PDF format
- 2 new Playbooks as integrated Role Sheets
*Requires core game to play