Dune: Adventures in the Imperium Gamemaster's Toolkit
”The men tell strange stories of you, Paul. They say you’ve all the powers of the legend — nothing can be hidden from you, that you see where others cannot see.”
The Imperium is a place of mystery, and only Shai Hulud truly understands the shifting the tides of the desert sand. Protect your secrets with the official Dune: Adventures in the Imperium Gamemaster’s Screen, a high quality multi panel portrait format screen that features plenty of content to control the greatest power in the universe.
This four panel decorated screen includes a 32 page booklet offering all manner of gamemaster support. The perfect way to build your story and perhaps even your legacy on the dunes of Arrakis.
The Gamemaster’s Toolkit contains:
- 32 page Gamemaster booklet with tools and advice on creating and running a Dune: Adventures in the Imperium campaign. The booklet contains:
- Adventures in the Imperium - a discussion of the themes and conflicts in Dune and how to use them in your campaign to create new adventures. Each theme comes with several scenario outlines.
- Adventure Generator - based on the John Carter system this section offers a wealth of tables and charts to randomly create a Dune adventure and populate it with NPCs.
- Intrigues - 4 ready-made intrigues that set up a situation for the player characters to investigate
- Locations - 3 fully detailed locations, complete with NPCs and scenario hooks - a spice smuggler den, an underworld den in Arrakeen and a House Wakyu spacecraft for passage on a Guild Heighliner.
- Map of Arrakis
- Reference tables and key rules
- 36 page Gamemaster Toolkit Booklet in 2 PDF formats (standard & printer friendly)
- Dune GM Screen Exterior [Full Color Map of Arrakis] in PDF format
- Dune GM Screen Interior Tables in 2 PDF formats (standard & printer friendly)
Dune © Legendary. Dune: Adventures in the Imperium is an officially sub-licensed property from Gale Force Nine, a Battlefront Group Company.