As we approach the end of December we have just deployed our final release of the year! We’ve spent the the last few weeks polishing off parts of our updated onboarding & dashboard experience, squashing bugs, and as of today showcasing our latest feature: Quick-Start Adventures.
- Added Quick-Start Adventures to your Dashboard. These are pre-generated tables with everything you need to start playing a game with minimum to no prep.
- Added filtering to your Assets on your Dashboard. This will eventually be added to your Asset Tray at a table.
- Added support for Link assets (currently only available in Quick-Start Adventures).
- Updated the modal that pops up when first creating a table to not have repeated fields you just entered.
- Updated the design for adding/selecting sheets when you first create a table.
- Updated some styling throughout the app to make some areas more consistent.
To read more about Quick-Start Adventures check out our end of month blog post: https://blog.playrole.com/2021/12/23/december-updates-quick-start-adventures/