ChangelogBack to all posts
As we continue to evolve the platform and onboard more players, we want to give more people the flexibility to try out Role. To that end, we have opened up some permissions and features to players who are signed up for a Guest Role Account. With a guest account you will now have the ability to:
- Create and manage 1 table for your own play group.
- Upload up to 200 MB of custom assets to your library.
Misc Improvements and Fixes
- Added camera, microphone, and connection quality indicators to player thumbnails during a live play session.
- Video calls were dropping for sessions running longer than 4 hours. Now when that happens you will be automatically reconnected.
- Added some screen reader support for Sheets.
- Fixed screen reader support for the Dice Tray.
- Fixed showing how many players are currently connected to a video call.
- Fixed a bug where editing a Dice Pool would cause it to stop working until you refreshed the page.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when viewing a sheet from your dashboard.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when viewing a map.
- Fixed having a minimized map becoming fullscreen again if someone else drew on it.